httpd-users mailing list archives

From "{SIN}WaRdeN" <sinwar...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 lagging badly
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 01:47:15 GMT
Terribly sorry if this was asked beforehand,

I'm noticing that apache bogs down after a certain period of time
(24-48hours). It will use little to no cpu seen from TOP. I'm unable to
access the extendedstatus as the httpd is so lagged that it cannot respond.

I have the MPM worker.c compiled and running with the following settings:

StartServers         5
MaxClients         150
MinSpareThreads     25
MaxSpareThreads     75
ThreadsPerChild     25
MaxRequestsPerChild  0

I set Keepalive to 0 thinking keepalives were causing problems, but this is
not the case. The rest of the httpd.conf is pretty much default.