httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex Apache1 vrs Apache2
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 12:41:38 GMT
Hi Joseph,

<virtualhost 1.1.1.1>
   DirectoryIndex index.html?host=1
</virtualhost>
<virtualhost 1.1.1.2>
   DirectoryIndex index.html?host=2
</virtualhost>

Setting a cookie would be ok as well. I am currently trying to work out
whether I can use RequestHandler to do this (but doco is a bit slim).

index.html is accessed through an AddHandler....

This is quite a high traffic site, so as such am trying to find a way to
not force every request through the regex.

Andrew