httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Baily, Rob" <rba...@servicebench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] PDF Problem In Apache 2.0.49
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 18:46:29 GMT
I'm trying to get PDF files served up directly and I am having strange
problems whether either the browser says the file is damaged or the server
returns a 304 (not modified) code.   I've verified that I can open the PDF
directly and I've also verified that when I switch back to 2.0.48 the PDF
works correctly as well.

This appears to be similar to an item titled "apache 2.0.39 under NT large
pdf file failure" but I don't see any resolution to this.

Any idea if something broke between 48 and 49 regarding this?

Rob Baily