httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Harrell, Roger" <rjhar...@bechtel.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_status
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 15:59:12 GMT
I'm trying to get a report from mod_status. I would like to enable this from
an .htaccess file from one of my subdomains so that I can turn it on and off
just by editing, or renaming that file. I don't want to have to restart the
server to enable/disable the status report.

So I have

LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

in httpd.conf

Then in an .htaccess file I have:
<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from .chords.biz
</Location>

When this is enabled I get a server error.

Thoughts, comments?

BTW also when I tried to enable from httpd.conf (same location config except
in the <VirtualHost> container) I got an access denied message at
/server-status

Roger