httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michel Jouvin <jou...@lal.in2p3.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd by root at 99,9%
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 20:50:58 GMT
Sure, lsof is available on Tru64 as on any other Unix platform. Why ?

Michel

--On samedi 1 mai 2004 08:50 +0200 it <apachelist@thum.ath.cx> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 30. April 2004 18:47 schrieb Michel Jouvin:
>> We are monitoring the problem with a cron job and take some information
>> when the problem happens, before killing the process. I attached an
>> output of our script. From this information, we can see that :
>>
>> - My server platform is Tru64 Unix.
>
> can you use lsof on true64 ?
>
> i.t

     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : jouvin@lal.in2p3.fr *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Tel : +33 1 64468932        *
     * B.P. 34                       Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *