httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uthra Rao <u...@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 problem
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 19:26:46 GMT
I complied Apache 2.0.49 on Sun Solaris 9 machine. and tested it with the
default httpd.conf file. It worked fine and the Apache page displayed.

I then copied the a customized httpd.conf file from our previous
installation of Apache (2.0.48) in to the new version I had compiled.

When I started apache 2.0.49 our web site came up fine except for 3 links
that had a message displayed above it -> [There was an error processing
this Directive]. I looked in the html page and saw that we have specified
REMOTE_HOSTS for these three links.

The error_log file reads -> Date [error] [client IP] unknown parameter
"../colloquia/colloquia.htm">" to tag if in Filename.htm, referer:

The same httpd.conf file worked fine in the previous version of apache
(2.0.49).

I would really appreciate if some on could share your experience that would
help me resolve this problem. Thank You.

Uthra