httpd-users mailing list archives

From Karsten Konrad <karsten.kon...@uni-graz.at>
Subject [users@httpd] LDAP Authentification with apache 2.0.4x and two seperate ads servers
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 09:58:28 GMT
Hi all!

I'm new to this list and hope that you can help me.

Is there a way to authenticate users for a directory with ldap queries
on two ads servers? Preferably with mod_auth_ldap that comes with
apache, but every other solution would be interesting as well. If
someone knows that it definitely cannot be done I'd also appreciate a note.

Up to now I can authenticate the two usergroups on their ads servers,
but only in seperate directories. My aim is to provide directories in
which users of both groups have access.

tia,
with best regard
Karsten