httpd-users mailing list archives

From Purl Gurl <purlg...@purlgurl.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Heavy Handed Censorship
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 17:02:05 GMT

"I've asked you nicely to stop posting on this topic.
 Others have asked the same thing.  I am the moderator
 of this list, and if you continue to act disruptively,
 you will lose your posting privileges."

That does it!

I will not participate in a group which practices
heavy handed censorship through intimidation
and threat.

It is ok for the rest of you to post to my
topic. Is not ok for me to post to my topic.

It is ok for the moderator to continue to
post to my topic. It is not ok for me to
continue to post to my topic.

You, the reader are allowed to post to and
to reply to my articles. I am not allowed
to do the same.

You, the reader are allowed to troll, post
personal insults, waste readers time. I am
not allowed to stay on topic, not allowed
to engage others in spirited discussion
while encouraging others to be polite.

You, the moderator of this mailing list,
are behaving in a prejudicial manner
which is highly inappropriate. You are
playing favorites and playing God.

This is a Good Ol' Boys club.

Shame on you. You do not deserve nor are
qualified to be the moderator here.

You will not threaten me nor will I place
myself in a position which allows you to
continue to threaten me.

My dignity makes no allowance for associating
myself with this type of inappropriate behavior.
It shames me to known as a member here in a group
which practices discrimination and censorship.

Kira