httpd-users mailing list archives

From Purl Gurl <purlg...@purlgurl.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Bug Versions 1.3.28/29 Fixed In 1.3.31 OrNot?
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 23:26:05 GMT
Ben Chabot wrote:

(snipped)

> It doesn't take 30k cisco machine to do the job.  As I've said, I
> believe snort or any number of things

Did I not "SNORT" in my article?

You need to pay attention. Your lack of attention, your lack
of comprehension of what is previously written, shows well.

Perhaps I need to lower my language level as I do for students,
but with great hesitation and annoyance.

> P.S. Kira, look up the definition of Ad Hominem arguments.  Seriously.
> It's embarassing.

Your comment is a classic example of Ad Hominem, easily
recognized by this English professor and flim flam artist.

Most ironic, yes?

Kira