httpd-users mailing list archives

From Purl Gurl <purlg...@purlgurl.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Attention: NICK KEW
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 12:21:16 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:

> Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:

> You're feeding the troll by rising to that bait.  Google for "purl gurl"'s
> track record on Usenet before getting drawn in to this kind of thing.

Mr. Kew, you have a year's long history of
spreading discontent and hatred across the
internet. This is typical behavior within
public forums, such as newsgroups. Although
typical behavior, it is inappropriate.

You also, Mr. Kew, are well known for being
a "script-kiddie" type who seeks out and
intentionally ruins websites, according
to your own admissions found on the net.

I tend to believe your deliberate disruption
of this private mailing list is unwelcomed,
just as is your long history of stalking
me is most unwelcomed.

Do yourself a favor and take your highly
inappropriate behavior elsewhere; few
welcome this hatred you bring here.

Kira