httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jack Lauman <jlau...@nwcascades.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts and Webalizer
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:50:55 GMT
Here's an excerpt from my webalizer config.  It runs from cron at 0230
hrs every day, converts IP's to an FQDN if possible and creates the stats.

#!/bin/bash
# Filename: /etc/cron.daily.webalizer/webalizer.cron
# Last Updated: April 22, 2004 by Jack Lauman
# Updates access statistics for web sites on:
#
#
#
# Notes:
#
# Use 'Webazolver' to process the apache logfiles to get meaningful
# names instead of just IP addresses.
#
# Use 'webalizer' to create the stats using individual personalized
# config files.
#
# Run this file from entry in /etc/crontab

/usr/bin/webazolver -N 20 -D /var/lib/webalizer/dns_cache.db
/etc/webalizer/allpointbulletin.conf

/usr/bin/webalizer -c /etc/webalizer/allpointbulletin.conf -N20 -D
/var/lib/webalizer/dns_cache.db
<--- end snip from /etc/cron.daily.webalizer/webalizer.cron --->

<--- snip from /etc/crontab --->
# run webalizer starting at 0230
30 2 * * * root /etc/cron.daily.webalizer/webalizer.cron
<--- end snip from /etc/crontab --->

Jack