httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Cox, Charlie" <c...@cincom.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Location matching
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 14:13:56 GMT

This is what the alternative is. However with over 100 positive matches, a
slew of LocationMatches is not real easy to maintain. It would be much
easier to list the exclusions. The other thing is that new positive matches
are added somewhat often and a negative match would not require the conf
file to be changed (requiring a restart).