httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sternbergh, Cornell" <rsternb...@state.pa.us>
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 16:48:12 GMT
Let us not forget that most of us began clueless.  Some are wise enough
to know that they still are, to one degree or another.

Having been on several lists, some need a command in the subject, some
need a message.  This one needs only an email TO a particular address.
The instructions at the bottom could be interpreted in more ways than
one.  Again I suggest changing it to include "...send an email to..."

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Slive [mailto:joshua@slive.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:11
To: users@httpd.apache.org

Ok.  Let's stop picking on the clueless ;-)

Unfortunately, regardless of how clear the instructions are, there will
always be people who screw it up.  (I'm sure all of us have done it
ourselves on occasion.)

If anyone has followed the instructions (mail to
users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org from the same address you used to
subscribe) and is not able to get off the list, please email me
personally
with the details.  I will assure you are removed.

Joshua.