httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Rizwan Khan <riz...@nixpanel.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Band Monitoring tool for apache
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 03:24:29 GMT

> Run "httpd -l" to get which modules you have compiled in. You will probably
> not find mod_logio.c there. Do you have mod_so.c there? If not, you will
> need to recompile whole Apache.

[root@Rizwan conf]# httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/sbin/suexec

> If you have mod_so.c, look in Apache's modules directory and see if you
> find mod_logio.so. If so, you can just add it with:

I have mod_so.c Apache's modules directory,,,

but i dont have mod_logio.so:
[root@Rizwan conf]# ls -la /etc/httpd/modules/mod_logio.so
ls: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_logio.so: No such file or directory

Now how can i get this file....

On Thursday 27 May 2004 15:49, Robert Andersson wrote:
> Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
> > I am using this apache version:
> > Server version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux)
>
> (warning: I'm not really good with 1.3, so this may be a bit off...)
>
> > Plus how i can compile the module and add/load it in httpd.conf,
>
> Run "httpd -l" to get which modules you have compiled in. You will probably
> not find mod_logio.c there. Do you have mod_so.c there? If not, you will
> need to recompile whole Apache.
>
> If you have mod_so.c, look in Apache's modules directory and see if you
> find mod_logio.so. If so, you can just add it with:
>
>     LoadModule logio_module modules/mod_logio.so
>
> > and which version of apache dont require to compile the module
> > and add/load it in httpd.conf
>
> I don't know. I usually have it as a shared (as opposed to compiled-in)
> module after I compile the official tarball; both Windows and *nix.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Andersson

Muhammad Rizwan Khan
http://nixpanel.com