httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Rizwan Khan <riz...@nixpanel.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Band Monitoring tool for apache
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 00:42:27 GMT

After adding this line in my httpd.conf file, im getting below mentioned error

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-agent}i\" %I
 %O" combined-io CustomLog logs/access_log combined-io

Error:

[root@Rizwan root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 596 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Unrecognized LogFormat directive %I
                                                           [FAILED]
Is there some thing missing, or i did some thing wrong there

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 21:18, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2004, Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
> > Can you plz. give me example,,, how to write mod_logio in httpd.conf
> > file...bcause i did not find any entry for mod_logio in my httpd.conf
> > file.
>
> Building on the example from the mod_logio docs:
>
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-agent}i\" %I
> %O" combined-io CustomLog logs/access_log combined-io
>
> (Note that this would *replace* your existing CustomLog directive.)
>
> Joshua.

Muhammad Rizwan Khan
http://nixpanel.com
MSN ID: nixpanel@hotmail.com