httpd-users mailing list archives

From axis <axis2l...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex problem after Authentication (mod_dir)
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 23:36:03 GMT
Sir,
   Iam using mod_cas for implementing Centralized
Authentication Service(CAS).In brief about CAS
implementation,when I query for a URL like
http://localhost/test/  (without specifying the index
file name) ,first Iam redirected to my CAS server
(because of my htaccess file) and after authentication
Iam reditected to my previous URL
(http://localhost/test/).
   The problem is after redirecting,this will always
go to first option in DirectoryIndex and never goes
beyond, if this file does not exist.
DirectoryIndex cas.html index.php index.htm index.php3
index.php4
In the above if cas.html is not found it gives an
error,but never goes to index.php and so on

    This directive is properly iterated when I dont
use mod_cas and used only once with mod_cas and
mod_dir module is already loaded.
     Can anyone please tell me what could be the
possible reason for this behavior? I think only
mod_dir takes care of DirectorIndex and Iam not able
to understand which part of the code to be modified in
this regard.In general to get the correct behavior
with DirectoryIndex direcive what changes do I need to
make in the module (like mod_cas).Any suggestions will
be of great help.
     Hope to hear from you regarding this.
Thankyou.