httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Harry Sufehmi" <mili...@harrysufehmi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Changing environment variables ?
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:20:17 GMT
I'm having problems getting PHP to talk to Oracle, and I think it's caused by some environment
variables.

Using phpinfo(), it's clear that I've managed to change (for example) the _SERVER["ORACLE_HOME"]
(server variable?) by using SetEnv statement in httpd.conf.
But, _ENV["ORACLE_HOME"] (environment variable?) still shows the wrong value.

I tried entering the right value in apachectl, but it doesn't change it.

Does anyone knows how to accomplish this ? Please let me know.
btw - I'm using Apache 1.3.31 on Solaris 8, PHP 4.3.6

Many thanks,
Harry