httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Wiggers <lee.wigg...@americanelevatorinspection.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trailing slash
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 07:36:19 GMT
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:33:09 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 May 2004, Lee Wiggers wrote:

<snip>

> > After an upgrade last week, my site requires the trailing slash
> > also.
>
> See:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#set-servername
>
> Joshua.

This appears to have been at least part of the answer.  I added the
line "ServerName aeis.tv" to the config file and that cured the
original problem noted (for aeis.tv rather than aeis.tv/).

I noted though that aeis.tv/555 doesn't work without the slash yet.
It's not particularly important, but I am curious.

Thanks for the help, all.

Lee