httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lars Hecking <lheck...@nmrc.ie>
Subject [users@httpd] 1.3.31 breaks mod_dav?
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 17:19:21 GMT

 Hi,

 This problem might be related to the "Issues with 1.3.31" posting by
 Rob Boucher.

 Solaris 9 8/03 SPARC
 Apache 1.3.31
 mod_ssl-2.8.17-1.3.31
 openssl-0.9.7d
 mm-1.3.0
 mod_dav-1.0.3-1.3.6

 When I upgraded from 1.3.29, mod_dav stopped working flat out, and I get
 no error messages in apache's error log, or anything else useful in the
 access log.

 I have recompiled all above components from scratch, and just used the old
 httpd.conf file, it makes no difference.

 After entering username/password into davexplorer, nothing happens (nothing
 visible, anyway). When I then try to exit davexplorer, it hangs; I need to
 ^C or kill the process explicitly (or apachectl restart).

 I'll have to go back to 1.3.29 for the time being.