httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Miell" <greg_mi...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Authentication mod_authn_pop3 or equiv, or maybeusing an INI file?
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 06:18:06 GMT
After searching around on the net, I have decided that for me the best
option is the one I created, this is due to authentication putting strain on
the pop3 server. Now even if my pop3 server goes down, users can still
authenticate for WebDAV etc. Just not change their password (which requires
a second authentication from the pop3 server.

Thank you for the offer anyway, if you were to write a 2.0 module anyway, I
am sure that someone will be pleased :).

Take care,

Greg Miell

+447763909283

http://www.greg-net.dnsalias.net

telnet://bbs.greg-net.dnsalias.net

Dell Dimension 2350

2.5GHz Intel Pentium 4

1GB SDRAM

Intel Graphics -> Dell 17in CRT

Matrox Mystique Graphics -> Compaq 15in CRT

1xDVD-ROM

1xCR-RW

1x120GB HDD

1x200GB HDD