httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anbu <flown2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to get "*.so" files instead of "*.la" files
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 18:40:45 GMT
Hello Team,

I have been searching for some information on configure script for Apache 2.0.48 for hpux
11.0. I am getting two problems

(1) If I give "--enable-ssl=shared" as parameter for configure script I am always getting
mod_ssl.la. In Apache 1.3.* we used to libssl.so. Can anyone please give me some information
or a pointer to some sites that would contain information. How to get *.so ? (either mod_ssl.so
or libssl.so)

(2) libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed (this is related rpath parameter to
libtool)

Please let me know if it is already talked about and point to the same link(s)/mail(s).

Thanks and Regards,
Kuloth