httpd-users mailing list archives

From ste.lar...@talk21.com
Subject [users@httpd] Access to HTTPS_KEYSIZE via JSP on WebLogic
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 10:47:50 GMT
Hi,

We are using Apache 1.3.28 as a proxy to WebLogic 7.0 SP2.

In a JSP, which is running in WebLogic, we are trying to access the environment HTTPS_KEYSIZE
to determine if the encryption is 128 or 40 bits.  The JSP page is being accessed via https
but the environment variable HTTPS_KEYSIZE is being returned as null.

request.getHeader("HTTPS_KEYSIZE")

We have also tried the following snippet of code which also returns null:

Integer keySize = (Integer)request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.key_size");

Do we need to explicity request the Apache web server to pass on the HTTPS_KEYSIZE variable.
 If so, how is this possible?

Many thanks for any help,

Steve

---