httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Miell" <greg_mi...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject [users@httpd] DAV - Problems uploading...
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 17:16:40 GMT
Hey,
I'm not sure if anyone could help but I'm having some problems with
mod_dav...

Part of my config for my secure ssl server (secure.domain.net) is as
follows:
    <Location /davtest>
#        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
#        AllowOverride None
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all

        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "DavTest"
        Require valid-user
        AuthMySQLHost localhost
        AuthMySQLDB ApacheAuth
        AuthMySQLUser username
        AuthMySQLPassword password
        AuthMySQLUserTable user_info
        AuthMySQLNameField user_name
        AuthMySQLPasswordField user_passwd
        AuthMySQLCryptedPasswords Off
        #AuthUserFile C:/webserver/Auth/davtest.pass
        #Require user admin
        Dav On
        DavMinTimeout 600
    </Location>

This config worked fine until this morning, now when I try to upload a new
file eg facepic.jpg I get the following in error.log:
[Wed May 05 17:50:58 2004] [error] [client 169.254.207.30] File does not
exist: C:/Inetpub/wwwSecure/davtest/FacePic.jpg

I don't understand why the server is thinking that I'm requesting the file
and not uploading it.

However if I place facepic2.jpg into C:/Inetpub/wwwSecure/davtest/ on my
server, then upload the file with a different file renamed to the same name.
It uploads perfectly and no errors appear in the log..

I just find it v strange!

Greg Miell