httpd-users mailing list archives

From Timberwolf <s...@timber-wolf.us>
Subject [users@httpd] access_log syntax deviations
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:15:28 GMT
Dear List:

I have recently seen a RedHat box with an Apache HTTPD,
change the file "access_log" to "access_log-04282004".
(or it was possibly changed by some other means, or
even by compromise.)

I have read the documentation for Apache, and have not
found the section that may address this issue.

I have read the section regarding the existence of the
"access_log" and setting its location in the httpd.conf.

Is there a resource explaining changes in the access_log
filename and syntax? Is this related to the archival process?

Respectfully,
--
Timberwolf