httpd-users mailing list archives

From luciusm0...@aol.com
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 15:06:55 GMT
Idiot.................probably, this is as good a time as any to take
personal inventory and review the image reflection you see in the mirror.  The most
novice of english grammarians and those with an appreciation for creative
writing and english language creative license understand that I was simply trying
to state my point emphatically.

Perhaps the fact that I'm lending credence to this, clear waste of space,
speaks volumes about my indignation.  No matter, it's difficult to make a point
to "a blind man walking without his cane."

Make it a great day!