httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] all requests are rooted to apache custom module
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 14:31:31 GMT
Thuan Tran wrote:
>  LoadModule tut1_module        modules/mod_tut1.so
>
> But after restarting Apache server, all requests are rooted to this
module.
> For example, I tried to access http://localhost:80, it always returns
result
> as following:
>
> Hello 192.168.97.247
> Testing Who would take this book seriously if the first example didn't say
> "hello world"?
>
> I expect only whenever I access http://localhost:80/tut1 my module must be
> invoked.

Why do you expect that? I do not know how your module is written, so I
cannot say. The handler will always get called during normal request
processing, and it will have to decide whether or not to accept or decline
the request.

You do not say whether it is an Apache 1.3 or 2.0 modules (although perhaps
I should be able to read that out). Please post your handler code, and we
can tell.

There is a dedicate mailing list for Apache module development at
http://modules.apache.org/subscribe - you might find more knowledge there.

Regards,
Robert Andersson