httpd-users mailing list archives

From m...@initsix.net
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache and frontpage
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 15:53:15 GMT
mod_so comes with the apache source. When you configure Apache just
include the --enable-module=so option and it should include mod_so
support.
/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd -l should tell you if you have mod_so enabled
already.  If you do not you will need to either recompile apache with the
module enabled or download an apache package that has mod_so enabled
cheers.
-Mark