httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Band Monitoring tool for apache
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 09:49:11 GMT
Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
> I am using this apache version:
> Server version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux)

(warning: I'm not really good with 1.3, so this may be a bit off...)

> Plus how i can compile the module and add/load it in httpd.conf,

Run "httpd -l" to get which modules you have compiled in. You will probably
not find mod_logio.c there. Do you have mod_so.c there? If not, you will
need to recompile whole Apache.

If you have mod_so.c, look in Apache's modules directory and see if you find
mod_logio.so. If so, you can just add it with:

    LoadModule logio_module modules/mod_logio.so

> and which version of apache dont require to compile the module
> and add/load it in httpd.conf

I don't know. I usually have it as a shared (as opposed to compiled-in)
module after I compile the official tarball; both Windows and *nix.

Regards,
Robert Andersson