httpd-users mailing list archives

From electrobrainleon...@att.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Brief question about my system not working
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 15:09:49 GMT
Yes, my error logs say the same thing.  I just checked.

When I said that there "was nothing" in the error logs, I'm not sure what I was thinking.
 Either I had looked at a different log, or I was thinking there was nothing that stood out
as a reason for an error.

So, to make a long answer short, my error.log says almost exactly the same thing (except for
date/time, and child numbers).

-Daniel
•Semper Tweakus