httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@boxstuff.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk2 problem
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 23:04:16 GMT
I had jk2 running on our servers for a bit until is all became too
bleeding edge for me.

That said what you doing should work as it did with jk

server.xml
<Host name="www.domain.com">
	<Context path="" docBase=webapps/members" />

<VirtualHost *>
	ServerName www.domain.dom

	<Location /*.jsp>
and so on.

  I found that the "stable" version had issues when you started  having
1+ deep directory strutures or even path with directory like
attributes.

e.g I had a mapping /foo/bar.do

which needed

<Location /foo/*.do>

to work. The head version out of cvs worked however without this.

If you have jk working i'd really stick with it, the config of jk2 is
more of a pain also.

Mark