httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jill Douglas" <pgh...@rogers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Issues....
Date Sat, 08 May 2004 15:56:12 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if I can get some help.  I have a problem that I just can't seem to
get no matter how hard I look at the config file.

I am running Apache 2.0.49 on a Windows XP Pro platform.  I host 5 domains:

www.ehlersdanlos.ca
www.twochickies.com
www.watercraftrescue.ca
www.deborahmuise.com
www.boatsafe.ca

The owners of the sites all report that their pages appear incomplete, or
are unable to navigate beyond the main pages.  I notice that if I hit my F5
key several times, the pages will appear completely, but the problem still
persists upon further navigation of the site.

I am not behind a firewall.

Any thoughts as to what this is happening?  It was working beautifully until
two months ago when I changed one domain name - I did it thoroughly I
believe, changed the folder of the website file, and the log.  I was
previously running the 2.0.48 version and upgraded to 2.0.49 in case there
was a error somewhere, I hoped that this might be self-correcting by
upgrading.  The problem persists.  I loaded all of this onto another machine
with a fresh download of Apache and the problem existed on that machine too.
Leads me to believe that this is a config file issue, but I can't see it....

Can anyone help?

Jill