httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Barrie" <SBar...@charter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] How to setup an FTP server
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 11:02:36 GMT
I wish to set up Apache as an FTP server so I can upload jpg photos to the
www directory on the server using WS_FTP.exe

I'm not asking for a special fancy PHP routine, simply what configuration do
I need to make to Apache to allow the upload. Perhaps it allows upload by
default but I don't know what to put in the WS_FTP boxes for User Name and
PW. Does Apache have a default administration UserName and Password --- is
it Admin ???  Do I set a U/N and P/W with Windows XP ?

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.
www.NScase.com