httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dallas Graves" <dallas.gra...@sbcglobal.net>
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 21:42:59 GMT
Wow, I see that I have somehow moved you to dust off that thesaurus and
really put it to good use.  Anyhow, I see your point, and respect it,
just keep in mind that this is a community and any mean things you say
will most assuredly discourage new users from posting their questions.
If that happens then the deterioration of the "community" is almost
imminent.  I am sure that I speak for every new user on the list when I
say please respect the fact that not every one is as well versed as you
when it comes to Apache.  If you want to continue this banter, please
email me directly so we don't continue to waste these people's time.

Thanks,
Dallas

-----Original Message-----
From: luciusm0124@aol.com [mailto:luciusm0124@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:07 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Idiot.................probably, this is as good a time as any to take
personal inventory and review the image reflection you see in the
mirror.  The most novice of english grammarians and those with an
appreciation for creative writing and english language creative license
understand that I was simply trying to state my point emphatically.

Perhaps the fact that I'm lending credence to this, clear waste of
space, speaks volumes about my indignation.  No matter, it's difficult
to make a point to "a blind man walking without his cane."

Make it a great day!