httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Kjeldsen" <pet...@lingualizer.net>
Subject SV: [users@httpd] Vhosts not ruted to the correct directory...
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 09:48:09 GMT
Hi Bao,

Thank you for taking time to help me with this.

I have now added the lingualizer site plus Boyle Owen's directory
permission suggestions in my Vhost.conf... seemingly, the file is read
because now the sites www.lingualizer.net and www.cotman-university.com
are completely blank.

How do I get the pages to show?
And also, but secondly, I need both sites to have their own cgi bin for
Neomail...hows that done?

Regards
Peter

#Peter's additions for NameBasedHosting 2004/may/03

#Top level - Deny access everywhere
<Directory />
 Deny from all
</Directory>

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerName www.lingualizer.net
 DocumentRoot /var/www/html/lingualizer
  #Allow access /var/www/html/lingualizer
  <Directory "/var/www/html/lingualizer">
    Allow from all
  </Directory>
 DirectoryIndex index.html
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerName www.cotman-university.com
 DocumentRoot /var/www/html/cotman-university
  #Allow access /var/www/html/cotman-university
  <Directory "/var/www/html/cotman-university">
    Allow from all
  </Directory>
 DirectoryIndex index.html
</VirtualHost>