httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah" ...@extremechristian.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Ok, I'm kind of new to this. I keep getting this error...
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:49:25 GMT
Thanks, but now that error stopped and i'm getting a new one...

(OS 10038)An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.  :
Child 1264: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections.
Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall
software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.

I'm really lost on what to do here...