httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CUTMAN ~CW~" <cutma...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] apache vhosts
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:11:44 GMT
please use 'text only' email settings when posting to the list.  If you
don't your email will be twice the size or more, and this is only one of the
reasons not to do it..

and please consider that you lock up some people's email accounts when you
frivolously attach all that junk.. all the unnecessary part.. and
furthermore consider that these messages are archived in numerous places so
we can do searches on them later, and that only makes things so much worse
to have entire config files eating up people's server space..

no offense..

thanks... hope you can get some useful help here.