httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Is this a virus?
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:32:56 GMT

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Aaron Axelsen wrote:

> Well the random apacheing stopping started when I first noticed these
> entries in the logs.  That is the only reason why I think that might have
> something to do with it.
>
> The only other reason I can see is maybe a possible bug in 2.0.49?

You've given absolutely nothing to go on other than the fact that apache
is "stopping" (what does that mean exactly?) and that you happened to see
this message in the logs.  If you want help, you'll need to start by being
much more specific about exactly what you see, exactly what platform you
are on, exactly what modules you are using, etc.

Joshua.