httpd-users mailing list archives

From rodney.mal...@facs.gov.au
Subject [users@httpd] LDAPSharedCacheFile configuration problem
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:20:07 GMT
Below is an extract of my httpd.conf file, showing lines 1045 to 1050.

LDAPSharedCacheSize 200000
LDAPSharedCacheFile /tmp/apache_cache
LDAPCacheEntries 1024
LDAPCacheTTL 600
LDAPOpCacheEntries 1024
LDAPOpCacheTTL 600

Below is the error messages that I am getting when restarting the httpd
process.

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1046 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LDAPSharedCacheFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

I have read the documentation on the module mod_ldap and believe I have
followed it correctly. The module is loaded as the  LDAPSharedCacheSize
would cause an error. I am using RedHat ES version 3 and Httpd 2.0.46.
Does the file /tmp/apache_cache have to exist before starting the httpd
process?

Thanks your help in advance,
Rodney