httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] XML view
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:52:26 GMT

I assume this is the error in the browser? (Always state where errors
come from).

> Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource
> 'http://servername.sbc.com:/document.txt

Is this in the error_log? What is in the error_log?

What type of page do you have? What does it contain (XML?) What is
processing the XML (Cocoon?) Please provide all information necessary to
solve the problem.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Balanand Pinni