httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Trying to get SSL going on Apache 2.0.48 on Mac OS X 10.3
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:54:17 GMT

What do you see in the error_log? In the ssl_log?

How are you trying to connect? You should use "https" instead of "http"
in the location bar...

If you're on port 443, you don't need to specify the port, but if not,
you do (eg, https://server:8443/)

Does HTTP still work? Are you sure apache is really running (check
whatever process-monitor you get with Macs these days).

Rgds,
Owen

> Any advice please?
>
> P.S can I attach a conf file in this mailing list? Or will I
> be breaking the
> rule? :-)
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Phillip Thomas