httpd-users mailing list archives

From Phill Thomas <phill.tho...@solutions-inc.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Trying to get SSL going on Apache 2.0.48 on Mac OS X 10.3
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:17:44 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to setup Apache 2.0.48 on Mac OS 10.3.2 to use SSL but im having
some problems.

Basically everything *looks* to be ok however when I try to connect over
https it similar fails to connect... When I start apache with SSL support it
starts fine and asks for the pass phrase for the certificate etc.

I'm trying to sort this locally on my machine at the moment so I know the
certificate will not work correctly but it *should* still let me view the
site over https with ssl on port 443 shouldn't it?

Any advice please?

P.S can I attach a conf file in this mailing list? Or will I be breaking the
rule? :-)

Many thanks in advance,

Phillip Thomas