httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Lee" <light...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Which tool to kick start?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:21:11 GMT
Pardon me if this is not the right place to ask about web development in
UNIX env.  If so, please let me know the right place.

On the other hand, I have tons of *.js, *.htm files, and *.c files which I
believe CGI was used with some sort of web server.  Funny thing is I can't
find the index.htm or index.html among these files.  I have no idea how
these files interact with each other.  Is there a tool to provide a better
picture of how these files interacts with each other.

Thanks.