httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <ferkan.yal...@turkcell.com.tr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 with SSL and LDAP
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:52:56 GMT
I installed openldap from source.. unfortunately i got the following error message :-(

util_ldap_cache_mgr.c: In function `util_ald_hash_string':
util_ldap_cache_mgr.c:148: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use in this function)
util_ldap_cache_mgr.c:148: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
util_ldap_cache_mgr.c:148: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `util_ldap_cache_mgr.lo'
Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabian Haag [mailto:Fabian.Haag@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 1:55 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 with SSL and LDAP

You need the modules which are in the lib directory.
I think its either in ..etc.. or in ..share...
Just search for it, there must be a module "libldap.so" in the lib
directory.
I didn't install the package, i installed from the sources, so i don't
know the correct path to the lib directory.


ferkan.yalcin@turkcell.com.tr wrote:
> Hi Fabian;
> 
> 1. I installed open ldap package...
> 
> # pkginfo -i | grep openldap
> application SMCopenl       openldap
> 
> 2. # find / -name openldap
> /usr/local/doc/openldap
> /usr/local/etc/openldap
> /usr/local/share/openldap
> 
> Now which ldap i should use?? The one containing ../etc/.. ??
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fabian Haag [mailto:Fabian.Haag@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE] 
> Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:22 PM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 with SSL and LDAP
> 
> Hi Ferkan,
> first of all, you must have openldap installed. Then configure apache again:
> 
> (I suggest you have installed openldap in /opt/openldap)
> 
> CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/openldap/include"; export CPPFLAGS
> LDFLAGS="-L/opt/openldap/lib -R/opt/openldap/lib"; export LDFLAGS
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/apache2 --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-ssl 
> --with-ldap --enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap
> 
> make
> make install
> 
> Regards,
> Fabian
> 
> 
> 
> ferkan.yalcin@turkcell.com.tr wrote:
>  >        Hi there;
>  >        I downloaded Apache 2.0.49 and managed to install it 
> successfully on a sparc solaris 8. unfortunately i need mod_ssl and 
> mod_auth_ldap. To do this i follow the next steps...
>  >
>  > Greetings from istanbul..
>  > Ferkan
>  >
>  > 1. ./configure --enable-auth-ldap --enable-ldap --enable-ssl 
> --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
>  > → RESULT successful.
>  > 2. make
>  > → RESULT
>  > util_ldap.c:42: #error mod_ldap requires APR-util to have LDAP 
> support built in
>  > *** Error code 1
>  > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `util_ldap.lo'
>  > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
>  > *** Error code 1
>  > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
>  > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
>  > *** Error code 1
>  > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
>  > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules
>  > *** Error code 1
>  > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
>  >
>  > What i this APR-util?? I cant find a solution to this problem!!! 
> Thanks for your interest!!!
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > ***********************************************************************
>  > Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen butun dosyalar sadece 
> gondericisi taraf?ndan almas? amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tuzel 
> ki?inin kullan?m? icindir.E?er soz konusu yetkili al?c? de?ilseniz bu 
> elektronik postan?n iceri?ini ac?klaman?z,kopyalaman?z, yonlendirmeniz 
> ve kullanman?z kesinlikle yasakt?r ve bu elektronik postay? derhal 
> silmeniz gerekmektedir
>  > TURKCELL bu mesaj?n icerdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz 
> oldu?u konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu 
> bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun iceri?inden, iletilmesinden, 
> al?nmas?ndan ve saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesajdaki goru?ler 
> yaln?zca gonderen ki?iye aittir ve TURKCELL'in goru?lerini yans?tmayabilir
>  > Bu e-posta bilinen butun bilgisayar viruslerine kar?? taranm??t?r.
>  > ***********************************************************************
>  > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are 
> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified 
> that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the 
> information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be 
> deleted.
>  > TURKCELL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any 
> information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability 
> of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information 
> transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way 
> whatsoever.The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone 
> and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of TURKCELL.
>  > This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.
>  > ***********************************************************************
>  >
>  > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  > The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server 
> Project.
>  > See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
>  > To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>  >    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>  > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
>  >
>  >
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ***********************************************************************
> Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen butun dosyalar sadece gondericisi taraf?ndan almas?
amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tuzel ki?inin kullan?m? icindir.E?er soz konusu yetkili al?c?
de?ilseniz bu elektronik postan?n iceri?ini ac?klaman?z,kopyalaman?z, yonlendirmeniz ve kullanman?z
kesinlikle yasakt?r ve bu elektronik postay? derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir
> TURKCELL bu mesaj?n icerdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz oldu?u konusunda herhangi
bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun iceri?inden, iletilmesinden,
al?nmas?ndan ve saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesajdaki goru?ler yaln?zca gonderen ki?iye
aittir ve TURKCELL'in goru?lerini yans?tmayabilir
> Bu e-posta bilinen butun bilgisayar viruslerine kar?? taranm??t?r.
> ***********************************************************************
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any
of the information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be deleted.
> TURKCELL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained
in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained
therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way
whatsoever.The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of TURKCELL.
> This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.
> ***********************************************************************
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
> 
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org





***********************************************************************
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen butun dosyalar sadece gondericisi taraf?ndan almas?
amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tuzel ki?inin kullan?m? icindir.E?er soz konusu yetkili al?c?
de?ilseniz bu elektronik postan?n iceri?ini ac?klaman?z,kopyalaman?z, yonlendirmeniz ve kullanman?z
kesinlikle yasakt?r ve bu elektronik postay? derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir
TURKCELL bu mesaj?n icerdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz oldu?u konusunda herhangi
bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun iceri?inden, iletilmesinden,
al?nmas?ndan ve saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesajdaki goru?ler yaln?zca gonderen ki?iye
aittir ve TURKCELL'in goru?lerini yans?tmayabilir
Bu e-posta bilinen butun bilgisayar viruslerine kar?? taranm??t?r.
***********************************************************************
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be deleted.
TURKCELL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained
in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained
therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way
whatsoever.The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of TURKCELL.
This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.
***********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message