httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carlos <zottm...@ig.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Load Balancing with mod_rewrite
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:12:09 GMT
Hi!

Your message suggests that Load Balancing in a reverse proxy scenario could
be done by mod_proxy, although lacking the ability to check for the backend
servers status. Is that right?  Should I do load balancing with
mod_rewrite, or mod_proxy, or another method better than these two?

Thanks again,
Carlos.