httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carlos <zottm...@ig.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Load Balancing with mod_rewrite
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:08:51 GMT
HI Michael!!

Thanks for the reply!!

I am not very familiar with the LVS project, but I thought it only worked
for Linux servers..  Can I use it to do load balance two IIS servers (W2K)
through an Apache Server (Linux)?

Another question, a little off topic.  For load balancing purposes, among
Apache servers only, wouldn´t it be better to do it with mod_backhand,
instead of LVS?

Regards,
Carlos.