httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ma, Kenneth K." <...@dmv.ca.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] can't start apache
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:07:16 GMT
Hello, I have compiled apache 1.3.39 and am getting errors related to the
httpd.conf file.  After recompiling for maximum modules and support for DSO,
I am getting the following error message:

apache start
[Wed Apr 28 08:18:00 2004] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_jserv.so uses plain
Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it
with -DEAPI)
Syntax error on line 544 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LogFormat', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
/usr/local/bin/apache start: httpd could not be started

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Kenneth