httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL problem binding to port 444
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:54:49 GMT
Hi.

I have http.conf working in HTTP/S from ports 80/443, but I move these
to 81/444, and can access my site for a short time before I get
SIGFAULTS. - I want this to have a live site on 80/443 and a test site
on 81/444 - forwarding to Tomcat on 8080/8081 respectively.

I've just noticed that when I do apachectl startssl, it tell me it's
starting www.abc.om:443 (RSA).

Do I need to compile mod_ssl in seperately ? I can't seem to find any
info about changing the port so any suggestions are appreciated.

Also checked /etc/services in case.

Thanks,
Pete.

in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.
For any information on the Quinn Group of Companies please visit :-

http://www.quinn-group.com