httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <ruixian....@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI + Virtual host difficulty
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:21:55 GMT

Charles Ulrich wrote:

>>two, have you printed out the head
>>information before any other information printed out such as
>>
>>    print "Context-type: text/html\n\n"
>>
>>something like this?
>>

>I don't think so... when I substitute the printenv script (which comes
>with Apache) for the index.cgi file that bugzilla uses, I get the exact
>same set if errors. This is why I believe it's a problem with the vhost
>setup. Here's what printenv looks like:

Since you believed it is a vhost problem, have you succeeded running it
without using vhosting (taking away or commenting out vhosts settings)?
Or can you run an ordinary index.html file in your vhosts? Since your
problem is weird, testing from different aspects may help to locate the
problem.

Best

Bao