httpd-users mailing list archives

From Simon <ad...@thelight.org.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] caching problem
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:11:00 GMT
I am running apache 2.0.46-26 (rhel rpm). A few users have highlighted
what appears to be a problem with the server/apache installation. When
they, for example, log into a website, post some news, then revisit the
site, the news does not appear until they force a refresh with ctrl+f5.
I thought this may be a problem with the users browser settings, but
after having tried setting there browsers to update the page on every
visit, the problem still remains. I dont have mod_cache/mod_disk cache
modules loaded. Is this likely to be a problem with apache? and if so,
which config directives should i be looking for to try and solve this.

thanks