httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esinnovation.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] form upload problem
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:26:08 GMT
Ketvin wrote:

>Dear List,
>

>I am running httpd2.0 , perl5-8-0 , mysql-3.23. I'm using a html form to update things,
the form calls a cgi script, and it invoke dbi-mysql and update the mysql database.

>Recently i'm facing problem with updating. When I have 20 items on the form, then the
updating is very fast, once click on the submit button, the list was updated at once.
>But, when I add one more item, 21items, once clicking on update, it took forever to load.
And just halted at there with following message in apache logfile.

>[Wed Mar 31 16:40:27 2004] [error] [client 192.168.2.2] (20507)The timeout specified has
expired: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed, referer:
>http://192.168.2.1/update.cgi
>
>When i remove one item, become 20 items again, then the updating become very fast.
>
>I suspect soemthing wrong with the config file, but i just don't know which one to check.
Can anybody help me out?? THanks !

>This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
>the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should
>not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the
>sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
>mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Does this happen when you have 20 items INDEPENDENT of WHICH item you
take out ?
What has the 21st element so special ? Is it different from the others ?
What does it "force" the script to do ?